Friday 25 July 2014

Be consecrated to God

“If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.” 
John 7:17(KJV) 

Our opening scripture today lets us know that your consecration to the will of God will enhance your discernment. If you are a man or woman consecrated to God, you will always find it easy to hear from God because of your willingness to do His will.

Your consecration would enhance your ability to receive revelation from God's Word. Come to that place in your life where it is only God and doing His will that means everything to you. When you make that decision to walk with God at that level of consecration, He becomes more important to you than anyone and anything.

The problems a lot of Christians are having would be solved quicker if only they choose God's way of consecration to God's will for their lives. But the struggle continues in the lives of many because they want to go in their own way, and would not submit themselves to going God's way.

What do you really want God to do in your life and through your life? Do you covet the best gifts and a greater anointing? Then you must be separated and consecrated to God and His will. Jesus said in John 5:30, “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” This must also become your obsession if you want to live an exceptional life.

CONFESSION
Dear Father I choose to consecrate my life to doing Your will and to fulfill Your purpose for me even as I am daily been empowered by your grace in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Luke 9:23, Matthew 26:39, John6:38

DOING THE WORD
Daily receive grace to stay true to your consecration.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION