Monday 7 July 2014

Power of Words

“O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” 
Matthew 12:34(KJV)

If you want your mouth to be filled with the Word of God, you must first of all fill your heart with the Word of God. Don't try to change the words of your mouth without first filling your heart with what you want to come out of your mouth. This is because there are many people who want to be positive but they have not filled their hearts yet with positive things.

Matthew 12:35 says, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” This means that when you fill your heart with good treasures you will be able to bring forth good things into your life by your words.

The reason why some Christians are doing well is not because the devil is not bothering them, but it is because they know how to bring forth good things with their words. So when I look at your life, I can tell what you say. Therefore if you are having difficulty in life, it is not because the devil is powerful, but it is because your words have been hindering God's help to you; in other words, your negative confessions are the barriers of your own success.

For instance, the reason the children of Israel didn’t get into the promised land was not because the giants were there, but they didn't get into the promised land because of their wrong confession. God called their wrong confession an evil report, which led to their death in the wilderness. (See Numbers 14:1-38)

Child of God I want you to know today that everything in the kingdom of God is voice activated. Concerning your salvation; you had to declare with your mouth  see Romans 10:9-10. Concerning your healing you have to declare with your mouth  see Joel 3:10c. Therefore your life is in your mouth according to Proverbs 18:21, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I declare that the limits are removed from my life. I am blessed with life, I am blessed with peace, I am blessed with prosperity, I am blessed with insight, I am blessed with excellence, I am blessed with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, I am blessed with long life and the number of my days I will fulfill. Me and my household shall only see good days in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Proverbs 18:20, Isaiah 57:19, Matthew 12:37.

DOING THE WORD
Don't fret or complain about the wrong things you see, instead start creating what you want to see with your words.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION