Wednesday 16 July 2014

Know your value

“Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.” 
Matthew 10:31(KJV)

One soul has more value than all the wealth of this world. This means you are of more value than anything in this world. Therefore you ought not to worry about material things.

In Matthew 6:25-26 Jesus said, “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?” This means that if God is concerned about the birds, then God is more concerned about you.

Birds don't eat because they saved. I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with saving, but when saving becomes your security for the future and that's where all your faith is, God is saying that is unbelief. God wants you to be as confident as a bird who is not afraid because he knows God will take care of it. Therefore as a child of God, your success should be effortless.

Child of God, your heavenly Father is saying to you today, “Don't struggle for material things, I am going to take care of you. Yes work, but don't steal while you work, because when you steal while you work, you are revealing that you don't trust me to take care of you.”

Therefore rest and be confident in the faithfulness of God, because you belong to Him you deserve life's best.

PRAYER
Dear Father I am confident in you because I know you will always take care of me, and give me effortless success in all I lay my hands to do. You are the security for my future, and in your faithfulness, you always position me for life's best in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Matthew 6:25-34, Matthew 10:29-31.


DOING THE WORD
Refuse to fear, your future is secure.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION