Monday 27 April 2015

Choose God's plan

"I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for."

Jeremiah 29:11(GNB)

Many people find it difficult to accept and follow God's plan for their lives because they have a wrong mindset that God's plan for them will bring them to poverty and suffering. Yet the Bible shows you today from Jeremiah 29:11 that the plans that God has for you, are plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster. His plans will bring about the future you hope for.

I encourage you today to stop struggling with God's plan for your life. The process at the beginning may be uncomfortable for you, but the Bible says there is an end (a future and a reward). Proverbs 23:18(AMP) says, "For surely there is a latter end [a future and a reward], and your hope and expectation shall not be cut off."

Therefore, Hebrews 10:35-36(AMP) says, "Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised." Ask the Father to give you steadfast patience and endurance for persistence in God’s plan and purpose for your life. This is important because if you give up on God's plan for you today, you will definitely not be able to receive the great and glorious compensation of reward. Also, you will not be able to perform and fully accomplish the will of God for your life. I encourage you to choose the plan of God for your life inspite of all odds because it has no possibility of failure.

Prayer

Dear Father, I submit to your plan and purpose for my life with all my heart because I know that your plans for me are plans of good and not of evil to bring me prosperity and not disaster, to give me the future that I hope for. Strengthen my heart dear Father to persevere in your will inspite of any challenge in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Psalm 44:17-18, Hebrews 6:11-12, Hebrews 10:35-39.

Doing the Word

If you know you have strayed from God's plan. Repent and go back to it.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION