Sunday 19 April 2015

Divine supply


"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:19

There was a day I got a call from someone very influential. He wanted me to come and see him after he heard the prophetic Word I gave in that particular year. The Spirit of the Lord did not release me to go. So, I did not go to see him even when I heard that he was able to give us free airtime once a week on radio at that time. I still did not violate divine leading.

Today, we are not just on that radio station once a week, we are on air everyday on that radio station and many others. You cannot compromise divine instruction or disobey God to go up or prosper as a child of God. To go in that way is to fall into a snare. You have actually limited yourself and what God can do in your life. Such prosperity is never permanent and it pierces those who fall into it with many griefs.



Come to the understanding that God is able to supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. When you have that understanding, you will never be unwilling to give up whatever He tells you to give up because you know that whenever you give up anything for the Lord, that is the least He will ever give you.

Today, when people see all the things we are able to do as a ministry, they ask, "Who is sponsoring your ministry?" We answer, "God." He supplies all the needs of the ministry according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. He can do the same for you if only you will learn to trust Him.

Confession.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare that God is my source and He is able to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Amen.

For further study read:

Psalm 23:1-6, Psalm 34:9-10, Psalm 84:11.

Doing the Word

You cannot be looking to man and God at the same time. Rest in divine supply.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION