Wednesday 8 April 2015

No excuses.

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

3 John 1:2

Do not buy into any excuse why you should not prosper and make great progress as a child of God. The Word of God already shows you that above all things God wants you to prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. God wants you to prosper in all realms of human existence. He wants you to prosper in whatever you lay your hands to do, which includes your finances. He wants you to prosper in your health, which includes your body. This means that your body should be fruitful and vibrant. He also wants you to prosper in your soul, which is the possession of your spirit. God wants you to prosper in every way so do not give any excuse for mediocrity.

Worldly statistics has shown that 80% of the world's richest men are from poor and average families. Also, it has been discovered that 75% of the world's greatest leaders were people from abject poverty. Some of them were sexually molested, while some others were physically challenged by some form of deformity in their bodies.

Therefore, do not make any excuse why you should not go far in life. Excuses and alibi are celebrated only in the camp of failures. Be inspired by men like Nick Vujicic, the Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. He has no arms or legs yet he is prosperous today. You can overcome every insurmountable odd on the path to greatness that God has destined for you. The greater the challenges before you, the greater your destiny. This is because satan fights the hardest what he fears the most. Change your attitude and decide to become your best inspite of all odds.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you because you have empowered me to prosper in all realms of life. I prosper in all I lay my hands to do and in my finances. I prosper in my body; from the crown of my head, to the soles of my feet, every one of my organs is inundated with the life of God and health. I prosper in my mind and my spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Leviticus 26:9, Numbers 6:24-27, Deuteronomy 30:8-9.

Doing the Word

Think thoughts of prosperity and progress.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION