Friday 31 July 2015

Believe you receive 2.


"God thinks highly of you, and at the very moment you started praying, I was sent to give you the answer."

Daniel 9:23(CEV)

The answer to every prayer you pray is dispatched to you the very moment you start praying. That should be the attitude you should have whenever you pray. So whenever you pray, since the answer has already been delivered to you, receive it by faith.

We receive from God by faith. What is faith? "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1. Therefore, your faith is what gives you the evidence that you have received the answer.

Jesus, when He was on earth, lived with this understanding. When he got to the tomb of Lazarus He said, "…Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always …" John 11:41-42.

God hears every Christian in the same way He heard Jesus when He prayed on earth. He will hear you always just like He heard Jesus always. This is why Jesus speaking in John 16:26-27(CEV) said, "You will ask the Father in my name, and I won't have to ask him for you. God the Father loves you because you love me, and you believe that I have come from him."

Pray with the consciousness that the Father loves you as He loves Jesus, therefore, He answers you as He answered Jesus.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you because I know that you have heard me because you hear me always. Therefore, I believe I have received the petitions I have desired of you, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

John 11:22, Daniel 10:12, Isaiah 58:9, Isaiah 65:24.

Doing the Word.

Be confident always when you pray.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION