Monday 27 July 2015

Seek the knowledge of God.

"Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things."

Proverbs 28:5

The man or woman who seeks the LORD understands all things. When you seek the Lord, He will give you insight into hidden secrets. He will cause you to know and understand things that are beyond your learning. He will guide you and give you direction so you can make the right decisions in life.

This is why you must seek to increase in the knowledge of God. When you have the knowledge of God in you in increasing measure, it will give you insight into every other form of knowledge. There are times people come to me for counsel. Because of the knowledge of God in me, I just know exactly what they should do.

People who are always confused are not seeking to increase in the knowledge of God. The Psalmist said in Psalm 119:97-100, "O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts."

Psalm 111:10 says, "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever."

Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you because your Word has made me wiser than my enemies. I am filled with good understanding and knowledge of witty inventions by the power of your Word over my spirit and my mind, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Deuteronomy 4:5-6, Psalm 19:7, 2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Doing the Word

Continue in the Word.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION