Sunday 19 July 2015

Service unlocks health

"And ye shall serve the LORD your God, … and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee." Exodus 23:25

Serving God affects your health. Someone may read that and say, "I know some people who are serving God who are always falling sick." Do not let someone else's experience become your reality. Choose to take the Word of God as it is and expect to see the manifestation in your life. Remember that every man is living according to his faith.

The Bible says that if I serve the Lord my God, He will take sickness away from me. I believe it and that is my experience. What about you?

Moses served God to the point that when he was one hundred and twenty years, the Bible had this to say concerning him, "Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died; he was as strong as ever, and his eyesight was still good." Deuteronomy 34:7(GNB). The 1899 Douay Rheims Bible puts it this way, "Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, neither were his teeth moved."

Isaiah 40:30-31 says, "Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." This is the heritage of all who are serving the Lord in truth.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you for as I serve you, your grace is sufficient for me to sustain me in divine health, keeping me as strong as ever, even as my youth is renewed as the eagles. I will run and not be weary, I will walk and not faint in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Exodus 15:26, Deuteronomy 7:15, Isaiah 33:24.

Doing the Word

Give weakness no place in your body even as you serve God.

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION