Saturday 21 September 2019

Be Strong



“That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;”
Ephesians 3:16.

The prayer Paul prayed for the Ephesian church is one prayer you need to pray for yourself consistently if you do not want to experience spiritual weakness. If you are weak spiritually, this is one prayer you need to pray to come out of that weakness.

If Paul prayed for some in the church to be strong, it means that it is possible to be weak in your inward man. So the reason why many Christians struggle is because they are spiritually weak. Weakness in your spirit can lead to an immoral lifestyle.

There are those who are mentally weak; they are forgetful and lack creativity. Others are physically weak because they are always sick. If you are experiencing any of such weaknesses, I encourage you to pray the prayer in our opening scripture consistently and God will strengthen you with might by His Spirit in your inward man against all weakness in the spirit, physically and mentally.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You strengthen me with might according to the riches of Your glory by Your Spirit in my inward man. I am strengthened against all weakness in my spirit. I am strengthened in my body and I am strengthened mentally, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read: 
Isaiah 33:24, Joel 3:10, Zechariah 4:6.

Doing the Word
Pray Ephesians 3:16 consistently.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
        +2348051204708.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION