Wednesday 18 September 2019

Recognize The Anointing



“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8.

Jesus was letting His disciples know in our opening scripture that when they receive the anointing, they will be able to be what they were born to be. This means that the anointing is the divine empowerment to be, do or have all that God has ordained for you to be, do or have.

That means without recognizing and functioning in the anointing on your life, you may not fulfill your destiny.

Saul needed the anointing for him to become the king of Israel. ”Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the Lord hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?” You need the anointing to be able to do what you have been born to do.

Jesus was anointed to fulfill His destiny. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38.

Paul made us see in 1 Corinthians 15:10 (AMP) that the reason why he was able to do all he did was because of the anointing and the grace of God upon his life. “But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.”

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You for Your grace (Your unmerited favour and Blessing) upon me. I submit myself to Your grace today to empower me to be, do and have all you have ordained for me to be do and have, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
1 Samuel 10:5-6, Acts 2:22, Ephesians 3:7-8.

Doing the Word
Rely on God's grace not in your human ability.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call; +2348033827072,
       +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION