Sunday 22 September 2019

Factor Into Grace



“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me”
1 Corinthians 15:10.

Grace is the outworking of the divine influence. It is the divine influence working in your life. For instance, if you are a singer who have written five hundred songs in two years, that is the grace of God working through you.

Paul in our opening scripture helps us to see that it is the grace of God that makes you what God has called you to do. There is grace to be a pastor, a doctor, an athlete, etc. This is why I always encourage people to find out what their destiny is, assess the grace they need in God and they will become unstoppable. 

If you are not reigning in your field, you are not functioning in your grace. Romans 5:17 says, “… they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” It takes grace to reign. The reason why many are struggling is because they've not yet factored into grace. They are not walking in partnership with the Holy Spirit who is the spirit of grace. It is through the Holy Spirit we are empowered to be, do or have all that God has ordained for us to be, do or have.

“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.”
Zechariah 4:6-7.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I receive the supply of Your Spirit and grace towards me today so that everything You want to do in me and through me shall be done, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Philippians 4:13, Ephesians 6:10,
 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24.

Doing the Word
Ask for the supply of grace for the fulfilment of your God-given destiny and receive grace to reign.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
 Call: +2348033827072,  +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION