Tuesday 29 October 2013

God is with you

“… and I will be with thy mouth … and will teach you what ye shall do.”
Exodus 4:15(KJV).


From our opening scripture, the Bible lets us know that we are not alone. God is always with us. He is with your mouth. He will also teach you what to do. Walk with this understanding, and it will give you confidence in your personal life.


For example, let us assume that you are going for an interview, don't get intimidated when you see the faces of those there to interview you. The bible says in Jeremiah 1:8, “Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.” Therefore, walk in there confidently knowing that you are God's man or God's woman. Refuse to fear. Prepare yourself for the interview, but you know that your faith is not in your preparation but in God. So, as you go in for that interview, know that God will teach you what to say, and what to do.

I remember a time I was faced with a panel of persons from my school concerning our campus fellowship at that time. They wanted to know why people were joining our fellowship the way they did, especially people from secret cults. So, I was called to be asked some questions before this panel; comprising of two Deans of that institution, and some other persons. When I opened my mouth to begin to answer their questions, these ones who were supposed to interrogate me, began to take notes from what I was saying, and they were not able to resist the mouth and the wisdom with which I spoke.

God can do the same for you and with you, if only you will learn to live with this understanding.

PROPHECY
“Thus saith the Lord, in these days I am raising men and women that will bring my counsel and my wisdom to the peoples of this world. They will come with solution in their mouth. Yes, my Spirit and my anointing will guide them step by step until they rise to places of influence in this country. Watch me says God, I will begin to station people and position them in positions of influence and authority by my Spirit. Says the Spirit of God."

For further study read:
Acts 4:13, Joshua 1:9, Isaiah 43:2, Acts 7:9-10, Psalm 105:19-22, Hebrews 13:5-6.

DOING THE WORD
Rejoice for your time of promotion has come. Please read Proverbs chapter 29.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION