Monday 7 October 2013

THE MASTER BUILDER

“Through wisdom is a house built …” 
Proverbs 24:3(KJV)

The Bible lets us know that it is through wisdom a house is built. That house being built can be your life, your business, your family, your ministry or even your future.

Therefore, wisdom is the foundation for anything that will last. Proverb 3:19(GW) says, “By Wisdom the LORD laid the foundation of the earth…” Therefore, I encourage you to build your life on wisdom, let her be your foundation.

So what is wisdom? Job 28:28(CEV) says, “God told us, "Wisdom means that you respect me, the Lord, and turn from sin."” The King James Version puts it this way, “… Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.”

So if you want this rare wisdom that is not easily encountered to build the foundation of your life and all that concerns you, you must have the fear of God. In other words, you must esteem the Word of God above all else and be willing to do what He says always.

You cannot be living in sin and be functioning and founded in divine wisdom. Rather it is wisdom for you to turn away from sin and to depart from evil is understanding.

So, if you are reading this devotional, and you are not born again or, you are a backslider, I encourage you today to choose the way of wisdom so that your life can be rightly founded and built on the wisdom of God.

Please pray this prayer: “O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life and Your Wisdom into my spirit even now. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
James 1:5-8, Luke 10:42.

DOING THE WORD
Praise God who has given you wisdom.
Please read Proverbs chapter 2.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION