Tuesday 8 October 2013

HOW TO GET WISDOM

“But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?” 
Job 8:12(KJV)

In our opening scripture the question is asked, where shall wisdom be found? In Job 28:13, God's Word translation lets us know that this is not a search for human or natural wisdom because it says; “No mortal knows where it is. It cannot be found in this world of the living.”

This is a search for a wisdom that is not easily encountered. “It can't be bought with the finest gold; no amount of silver can get it. Even famous Ophir gold can't buy it, not even diamonds and sapphires. Neither gold nor emeralds are comparable; extravagant jewelry can't touch it. Pearl necklaces and ruby bracelets--why bother? None of this is even a down payment on Wisdom! Pile gold and African diamonds as high as you will, they can't hold a candle to Wisdom.” Job 28:15-19(MSG)

This wisdom is intuitive intelligence inspired by the working of God's Spirit in an individual. So how do you get such wisdom? The Bible says in Job 28:21-23(MSG), “It can't be found by looking, no matter how deep you Dig, no matter how high you fly. If you search through the graveyard and question the dead, they say, 'We've only heard rumors of it.”
God alone knows the way to Wisdom, he knows the exact place to find it.”

God is the only one who knows the source of true wisdom and where it can be found. This is why the Bible says in Proverbs 9:10, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: …” Therefore, to contract this wisdom, you must be born again. That is where true wisdom begins. So if you are not born again please pray the prayer below and contract the wisdom of God.

Say out loud: “O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. In Jesus Name.  I declare as a child of God that Christ has become my wisdom. I have intuitive intelligence and mental sagacity that surpasses all human intelligence in Jesus Name. Amen.”

For further study read:
Proverbs 2:6, 1 Corinthians 1:30, 1 Kings 3:9-14, 1 Kings 4:29, Daniel 2:20.

DOING THE WORD
Thank the Father for your salvation and for giving you intuitive intelligence.
Please read Proverbs chapter 8.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION