Friday 16 January 2015

The necessity of vision.




"Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." John 4:34

What you are willing to die for is what you will live for. God spoke to me in 1999 saying, "the man that has nothing to die for, has nothing to live for." I remember when I said that to a friend of mine at that time, he said to me, "you must have heard that from Martin Lurther" I said, "no God told me that." Martin Lurther actually said, "the man that has nothing to die for is not fit to live."

Have you ever thought of what you will be remembered for when you die? Always remember that what you live for is what you traded your life for. Therefore is all your life worth the way you are living right now?

I want to encourage you to know that there is always more in God. Don't settle for anything less than the vision that God has birthed in your heart concerning your life, your marriage, your business, etc. Work at it. If you are falling short in any area, seek the right information and knowledge that will give you the advantage in those areas of weakness.

You were born to be excellent, therefore let that passion to be the best drive you to make the necessary sacrifice needed for the actualisation of God's vision for your life.

Instruction.

Go for knowledge; get books and tapes that will enhance your knowledge for the actualisation of God's vision for your life.

For further study read:

2 Timothy 2:15, Daniel 9:2, 2 Timothy 4:13.

Doing the Word

Let your passion to be excellent and being the best drive you to study.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION