Tuesday 20 January 2015

Vision determines what you receive.

"And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever." Genesis 13:14-15

It matters who you are associating with because there are people who will blind you. For instance, the name Lot means veil or covering. So there are some friends you have to detach yourself from. This is because your association with them sabotages your destiny.

Also notice from our opening scripture that God told Abram to look from where he was, saying to him that, "… all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever." Showing us that your location is not what limits what God can do in your life, its your vision. The man with a vision attracts the support and resources He needs. This is because it is what you see that God will give to you.

I remember something that happened to a certain man of God named Happy Caldwell, he traveled to Hawai and saw a very beautiful house which was well situated. When he saw the house, he said, "I cannot see myself in that house." Then God said to him, "as long as you cannot see yourself in that house, you can never have it."

Where do you see yourself in the next ten years? Where do you see yourself at the end of this year? If you cannot see it, it will elude you but if you can see it, God will give it to you.

Confession.

In the Name of Jesus I see myself making progress, I see myself moving forward and upwards in this year. Nothing shall be impossible unto me. God's grace is heavy on me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Amen.

For further study read:

Proverbs 4:18, Job 8:7, Mark 9:23.

Doing the Word

Just as Lot separated from Abram, pray that God would remove from you every friend sabotaging your destiny.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION