Friday 30 January 2015

Your imagination

“And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:6


One of the words for imagine in the Hebrew is the word 'yetser' it refers to conception. This means that whatever you are imagining is what you are conceiving. I will not be able to change your life, your conduct, or your character until I change the way you see yourself.
In Genesis 6:5 the Bible says, “And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” Man was wicked because the imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. This means that the inward picture of a man is what determines his conduct and character.
You are the way you are today because of the way you see yourself. That means your conduct and character is a manifestation of the imagination of the thoughts of your heart. Proverbs 23:7 says, “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: …”
Confession.
In the Name of Jesus I declare that I am who God says I am. I can do what God says I can do, and I have all that God says I have. I have victory in all realms of life by His grace that is at work in me, to the glory and praise of His Name. Amen.
For further study read:
Philippians 4:8, Romans 12:9, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
Doing the Word.
Consciously meditate and fill your heart with the Word of God.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION