Wednesday 4 March 2015

God is backing you up.

"The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage."

Psalm 16:5-6

Today, you ought to know that according to the Word of the Lord, no matter the decisions that are going to be made concerning you this year, they will always fall in line in your favour. The Lord will completely turn your fortunes this year by His great grace and take you to a higher level. You who used to go to other people's houses to beg for money, others will be coming to beg in your own house. You that were looking for people to sponsor your children, you will sponsor other people's children.

In this year, be conscious that you have found grace in the sight of God in all your affairs. Make your demands boldly based on your understanding of the great grace that has been released on you. Also, confidently make declarations in line with the Word of the Lord concerning you this year. Fear not; be confident because your prayers have become a divine obligation since you have found grace in the sight of the Lord.

Hebrews 13:5(AMP) says, "… [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]"

Confession.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare that all my good fortunes are restored to me by the Lord this year because the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage. Amen.

For further study read:

Psalm 21:1-6, 1 Corinthians 3:21-23, Isaiah 41:10

Doing the Word

Make your prayers and declarations boldly knowing that the Lord is backing you up.

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION