Wednesday 11 March 2015

Sufficient grace.


"Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power."

Ephesians 3:7

The grace of God as seen in our opening scripture is the power of God. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 12:9, "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

In everything you do this year, you will never be behind because the grace of God shall be sufficient for you. According to the Word of the Lord, I want you to receive strength for every area of weakness in your life right now. Receive strength to pray. Receive strength to study the Word of God. Receive strength for every weakness in Jesus Name, Amen.

Everywhere you have been weak, shamed or reproached, you will see God show Himself strong on your behalf this year. Those who have written you off will celebrate you this year by reason of the power of Christ that has rested upon you.

Do not embark on any project or do anything this year without first receiving the grace and the supernatural enablement from God to do it. Therefore, as you prepare for supernatural accomplishments this year, be conscious of the grace of God on your life. Paul speaking in 1 Corinthians 15:10(AMP) said, "But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me." Let the grace of God work through you this year. Shalom.

Confession.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare that the grace of God is sufficient for me: and His strength is made perfect in every area of weakness in my life. The power of Christ rests mightily upon me to be, do and have all that God has ordained for me to be, do and have this year. Amen.

For further study read:

2 Corinthians 3:5-6, Colossians 1:29, Ephesians 3:20.

Doing the Word

Specifically mention and receive strength for any area of weakness in your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION