Thursday 5 March 2015

No more struggles.


"And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest"

Exodus 33:14

According to the Word of the Lord, you should know today that whatever struggle you have been experiencing before now has come to an end because you have come into your rest. Whatever challenges you've been having in your marriage, on your job, concerning your children, I decree that they have all come to an end this year because you have come to your rest, in Jesus Name.

The grace of God upon your life has come to distinguish you this year. Moses said to the Lord in Exodus 33:16, "For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth."

In this year, I want you to know that because you have found grace in God's sight, His presence will go with you. In other words, you will carry an anointing you've never walked in before. Not only that, He will do something in your life this year that will so distinguish you in such a way that all people will notice that you have truly found grace in the sight of the Lord.

In Exodus 33:17, the Bible says, "And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name." The Lord is saying to you today that because you have found grace (favour) in His sight, He will do for you whatever you ask. I do not know what you have asked of the Lord this year, but I serve you a notice according to the Word of the Lord that before this year runs out, you will testify to the glory of God in the Name of Jesus.

Prayer

Dear Father, I believe your Word. Your Word to me is true. Therefore, as I dwell in the fullest measure of your divine presence, I am completely liberated from every form of struggle by your great grace in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Matthew 11:28-30, Galatians 5:1, 2 Corinthians 3:17

Doing the Word

Take time to give God praise for the great things He will do for you this year.

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION