Tuesday 3 March 2015

You are highly favoured.



"To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved."

Ephesians 1:6

The word grace in our opening scripture is from the Greek word 'charis' which refers to favour. Then the word accepted is from the Greek word 'charitoo' which means to be highly favoured. This shows us that the man in Christ is highly favoured.

You need to understand that you are highly favoured as a child of God. Therefore, as you learn the Word of God, you will come to understand how much Jehovah your Heavenly Father wants you to have life's best.

When you read Genesis 19, you will discover that before Sodom was destroyed by the angels of the Lord, Lot, his wife and two daughters were taken out of the city by the angels. That meant that Lot and his family were not destroyed along with the city because they found grace in the sight of the Lord.

According to the Word of the Lord, I declare to you that no matter what happens in this year that is evil, you are exempted from them all because you have found grace in the sight of the Lord.

The Bible also lets us know that when Lot was delivered from Sodom, he said in Genesis 19:20-21, "Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live. And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken." This means that concerning you; wherever you are this year is spared from all evil in Jesus Name.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you because I am highly favoured because you have accepted me. May your favour continue to bring to me life's best throughout this year even as I am preserved from all evil in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

1 Peter 2:9, Romans 5:17, Psalm 91:14-16

Doing the Word

Meditate on Psalm 91:10

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION