Friday 8 May 2015

It is written


"(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were."

Romans 4:17

Whatever is written about you in the Word of God is what you are in the sight of God. This is because God's Word is the highest form of spiritual reality. So, let us now see some of the things written concerning you in the Word of God .

God's Word says in 1 Peter 2:24, "… by whose stripes ye were healed." That means that in God's sight you have already been healed.

God's Word says in 1 John 2:14, "…I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one." God's Word says in 1 John 4:4, "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." Also 1 John 5:4 says, "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." All these scriptures show you how God actually sees you.

He sees you as strong and as a world overcomer. That is who you are and that is how you ought to see yourself.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare that by the stripes of Jesus I was healed. I declare that I am strong, the Word of God abides in me, and I have overcome the wicked one because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. Amen.

Confession.

For further study read:

1 John 2:12-13, Philippians 4:13, 2 Timothy 2:1, John 15:7, Colossians 3:16

Doing the Word.

Keep your confessions consistent with what is written.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION