Thursday 7 May 2015

Faith to be healed


"And when Jesus went on from there, two blind men came after him, crying out, Have mercy on us, you Son of David. And when he had come into the house, the blind men came to him; and Jesus said to them, Have you faith that I am able to do this? They said to him, Yes, Lord."

Matthew 9:27-28(BBE)

From our opening scripture, we see two blind men crying out to Jesus to have mercy on them. Notice what Jesus said in answer to their request. He asked them, "… Have you faith that I am able to do this?"

What is faith? Faith is the visible expression of confidence in God and His Word. It is also the present tense expression of confidence in God and His Word. From these two definitions, we can further define faith as the visible expression of present tense confidence in God and His Word.

So if you have faith in your heart that God wants to heal you now, you must be expectant. In other words, you must be ready to receive your healing now. Jesus already makes it known in His Word that He wants to heal you. Matthew 8:3(CEV). This means that you must be confident that God wants to heal you now because faith is always now. The Bible says in Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

When the two blind men we read about in our opening scripture declared their faith in Jesus to heal them, Jesus said to them in Matthew 9:29-30, "… According to your faith be it unto you. And their eyes were opened; …" I declare that this shall be your experience today. According to your faith be it unto you. Be healed right now in Jesus Name. Amen.

Instruction.

If you are sick in your body today, I want you to put your hand where you hurt and pray this prayer. Say, "Devil I break your power over my body and my mind right now in the Name of Jesus. And I speak healing to every part of my being right now and I confess that by the stripes of Jesus I am healed, in Jesus Name. Amen."

For further study read:

Matthew 15:28, Mark 10:46-52.

Doing the Word

Now according to your faith, begin to do what you could not do before.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION