Saturday 2 May 2015

What are you saying?


"We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;"

2 Corinthians 4:13

Our opening scripture is teaching us a principle of scripture which states thus: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken;" This reveals to you that what you are saying about your health, finances, marriage, spouse, children, job, etc. is what you truly believe with your heart. This is because the Bible says in Matthew 12:34, "… for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

What have you believed in your heart from the Word of God concerning the various areas of your life? Start speaking it. If you do not speak it, you do not really believe it.

God told Abraham that He had made him the Father of many nations. Yet, the man had no child. Then God changed his name from Abram to Abraham and immediately he went out and announced to everyone that his name was no longer Abram but Abraham, meaning, father of a multitude. His response was a proof that he believed God even though he had not yet had a child. He kept on speaking his believing for many years, and sure enough, he got his child Isaac.

Therefore, if you will not give up on your faith and the corresponding action of your faith through your confession and action, you will surely reap if you faint not.

Confession.

I am blessed, I am favoured, I am full of wisdom, I am righteous, I am holy, I am justified, I am prosperous, I am fruitful, I am excellent, I am rich, I am full of joy, I have peace, I live in health, I am full of God twenty four hours a day everyday of my life in Jesus Name.

For further study read:

Proverbs 12:18, Luke 6:45, Ephesians 4:29.

Doing the Word

Keep speaking the Word of God to all that concerns you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION