Friday 4 December 2015

Christ is your life

Christ is your life.
“When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.”
Colossians 3:4

Today I want you to know, if you are a Christian, that Christ is your life. Please make this declaration aloud: “Christ is my life.”

When you got born again, you became a new creature; therefore you lost your identity in Christ. Colossians 3:1-3(AMP) say, “IF THEN you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God.”

Now that you are in Christ according to 2 Corinthians 5:17, you are sustained by the divine life of God in you and because of that union with Him, Christ also lives inside of you according to Colossians 1:27 which says, “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:”

1 John 5:11-13 say, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

Confession:
I declare by faith that Christ is my life. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

For further study, read:
John 5:24; John 17:1-3; John 20:31.

Doing the Word:
Thank God for the gift of eternal life in Christ Jesus.





0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION