Sunday 6 December 2015

God speaks by His Son


God speaks by His Son.
“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son …” Hebrews 1:1-2

I want you to know today that the Bible makes it very clear to us, from our opening scripture, that God speaks to us in these last days by His Son. For you to better understand the voice of the Son, it is important for you to know that the Son is the Word.

John 1:1 says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:14 says, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Jesus and the Word are the same.

Therefore, if you want to know what the Son is saying, go to the Word of God. The Son will always speak to you in line with the written Word of God in the Bible. If it is not in line with the Word of God as revealed in the Bible, then that word, revelation or vision is not from the Son, and if it is not from the Son, it is not from God.

Jesus said in John 12:48-49, “He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.”

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you because Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. My ears are anointed to hear, my mind is anointed to understand and my spirit is anointed to receive your Word to me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Romans 16:24-26;  2 Corinthians 10:5;
2 Thessalonians 1:6-9.

Doing the Word.
Judge every revelation, vision or prophecy by the written Word of God, the Bible.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION