Friday 23 September 2016

No oppression for you.

Friday, September  23rd
No oppression for you.

“In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.”
 Isaiah 54:14

I want you to know according to the Word of God that from the day you got born again, you were far removed from anything that oppresses. Whether it is sickness, devils or human beings, you are far from all oppression.

Notice that our opening scripture says, “…thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear …” This reveals that you can only be oppressed by what you fear. So, if you are oppressed by anything, it is because you fear it. If your village people are oppressing you and you have all the proofs and signs to show for it, it is because you fear their power. You empower what you fear.

People are enslaved by what they fear. Say out loud, “I refuse to fear.” This is God's Word concerning you in Proverbs 3:23-26(MSG), “You'll travel safely, you'll neither tire nor trip. You'll take afternoon naps without a worry, you'll enjoy a good night's sleep. No need to panic over alarms or surprises, or predictions that doomsday's just around the corner, Because GOD will be right there with you; he'll keep you safe and sound.”

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I am never alone. God is with me. Therefore, I travel safely always. In my path there is no death. I am free from all worries whenever I lay my head to rest both during the day and at night. Nothing shall make me afraid because God keeps me safe and sound. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 3:25, Jeremiah 30:10, Deuteronomy 3:22.

Doing the Word
Fear nothing.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION