Wednesday 21 September 2016

Speak God's Word

Wednesday, September 21st
Speak God's Word.

“For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.”
Hebrews 4:12(AMP)

Don Gossett spoke about a swelling his wife had in her feet and it made her very sick. Then he saw in the Bible Psalm 27:1, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” So, he started confessing this scripture to his wife. As he did she received strength; and the woman that was lying down helplessly stood up and walked eventually without having to take medication.

When you speak the Word of God to your circumstances and challenges, you are speaking life to it. Therefore, no matter how dead the situation or challenge may seem, get a scripture from the Word of God just like what Don Gossett did for his wife, continue speaking it to that dead situation be it in your body, finances, ministry, etc. and it would come alive according to the Word of the Lord.

Jesus said in John 6:63, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” Therefore, whenever you are speaking the Word of God, always remember that you are releasing life.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. Therefore I declare that I am strong, the Word of God abides in me, and I have overcome the wicked one. Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 7:24-27, 1 Peter 3:10, James 3:10.


Doing the Word
Speak life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION