Monday 12 September 2016

Receive eternal life.

Monday, September 12th
Receive eternal life.

“That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.”
John 3:15

The only condition for eternal life is believing in Jesus. Eternal life is a gift from God to all who believe in Jesus Christ. Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Not believing in Jesus keeps you under the wrath of God. John 3:36 says, “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

It is God's will for everyone to believe in Jesus and receive eternal life. “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

1 John 5:11-13 says, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

Confession.
By my faith in Jesus Christ, I declare that I have received eternal life into my spirit. I have eternal life in me according to the scriptures. Therefore I am preserved from the wrath to come. I shall not perish and I will be raised up at the last day according to the scriptures. Amen.

For further study, read:
John 17:2-3, 1 John 2:25, I John 5:20.

Doing the Word.
Openly testify concerning your faith in Christ Jesus by preaching the gospel to someone today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION