Friday 30 September 2016

True Christianity

Friday,  September 30th
True Christianity.

“Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:”
Colossians 1:26-28

Christianity is not trying to attain, Christianity is an exchange. Christianity is not you trying to become righteous. Christianity is God taking away your sin and making you righteous; it is an exchange. (See 1 Peter 3:18, 1 John 2:1-2)

Christianity is not you trying to be rich; it is Christ becoming poor that you through His poverty might become rich. “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9.

Christianity is not trying to be healed, it is acknowledging your health. “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”     1 Peter 2:24.

Christianity is not trying to be victorious, it is living in the victory of Christ by your faith, “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57.

Christianity is not trying to become anything; it is Christ living in you; working in you and through you 24 hours a day everyday of your life. “I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” Galatians 2:20(AMP) True Christianity is Christ in you.

Confession.
 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Amen.

For further study, read:
Galatians 5:24, Romans 6:8, 2 Corinthians 5:15.

Doing the Word
Reveal Christ to your world.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION