Tuesday 6 September 2016

Qualified for service.

Tuesday, September  6th
Qualified for service.

“For God is my witness, Whom I serve with my [whole] spirit [rendering priestly and spiritual service] …”
Romans 1:9(AMP)

From our opening scripture it is obvious that we serve God with our spirit. The words of Jesus in John 4:24 states thus, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”

Until a man is born again, he is dead spiritually and a man who is dead spiritually is not qualified to offer up spiritual service or worship to God. I will like to remind you that on the 1st you learnt that any man that has not received eternal life into His spirit by believing in Jesus is dead spiritually even if he is alive physically. You also learnt that zoe is spiritual life, therefore the absence or separation from zoe is
spiritual death.

How do you receive life into your spirit? Jesus said in John 5:24, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”

You receive eternal life by believing in the Word of God, and the Word of God testifies concerning Jesus.

Therefore, if you are not born again and you are reading this devotional today, the Word of God is coming to you to give you the opportunity to receive the life and nature of God into your spirit so you can pass from death unto life. This is important because until a man is born again, his worship cannot be accepted by God. I encourage you to pray the prayer below:

Prayer of Salvation.
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study, read:
Romans 2:28-29, Ephesians 4:17-24, John 4:23.

Doing the Word.
Feed your spirit with the Word of God everyday.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION