Thursday 23 February 2017

God loves you more.

Thursday, February 23rd.
God loves you more.

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
John 15:13

Do you know that God loves you more than anyone can love you? I know that because many people are more drawn towards what they can see with their physical eyes, and because they cannot see God physically, a lot of people do not know how to receive and enjoy His love. The truth is God's love for you is more consistent and more real than the love of your husband or your wife for you.

God's love for you is unconditional. He is the One that knows everything about you, including all your mistakes, secret sins and weaknesses and still chooses to pour His love on you. Romans 5:7-8(GNB) says, “It is a difficult thing for someone to die for a righteous person. It may even be that someone might dare to die for a good person. But God has shown us how much he loves us---it was while we were still sinners that Christ died for us!”

Do you know when God chose to show us the greatest love there is? It was not because we were His children and was pleasing Him. He chose to show us the greatest sacrifice to prove that He loves you more than anyone else when Jesus died for us. Jesus died for us not when we were righteous but when we were still sinners and God's enemies.

Today, God makes a plea to you to come to Him. He knows about how bad you are, but He is not condemning you. He already made all the provisions ready to make you righteous, blameless and unreprovable in His sight. Submit to His everlasting love for you today, make Him your Lord and personal Saviour by confessing the Lordship of Jesus over your life and then repent from all your wrong doings and receive grace to walk in the path of righteousness and truth. If you would like to respond to God's love, please pray the prayer of salvation below:

Prayer of Salvation.
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal saviour. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life and the love of God into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study, read:
Isaiah 1:18, Isaiah 44:22, Matthew 11:28.

Doing the Word.
Give thanks to the Father for His love.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION