Monday 20 February 2017

The secret to the power.

Monday, February 20th.
The secret to the power.

“And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.”
Matthew 14:14

The secret to the power of God is love. Love is the pathway to the supernatural. Paul the Apostle spoke in 2 Corinthians 5:14-15, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” Have you come to that place in your walk with God where you are constrained by His love? Are you propelled by His love? When you come there you will begin to understand that your life is not about living for yourself but for Him who died for you and rose again. This is what the love life is all about, it is about living for Jesus. It is living a life where you are completely dead to self. In this realm self cannot be found. That is where the power of God is revealed.

This was what propelled me to shut myself with a friend to fast for days. Why? It was because I wanted to bring God's healing power to this generation. Why will I always maintain a fasted life till the day I go and meet with the Lord? It is because I want to always walk in the power of God so that I will be able to help humanity.

Love is selfless. That is where the power is. Therefore, if you want to walk in the power of God, then you must be selfless. I encourage you to pray that the compassion of Jesus will propel your heart always.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that the compassion of Christ should propel my heart always. Let the compassion of Christ be revealed through my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 25:34-46, Mark 8:1-9,
1 Thessalonians 2:7-8

Doing the Word.
Live your life been thoughtful that you are Christ representative.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION