Saturday 15 December 2018

Apostle's Saturday Letter

Dearly Beloved,


Grace Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom we have received the mandate to impact this generation and generations to come with the Full Message of this New Life.

It behooves me to share with you a burning truth that the Lord has quickened in my heart tonight while I was studying tonight. It suddenly dawned on me that each one carries within us the capacity to do far more than we think we can do. Within us is the limitless ability to do things that are humanly impossible.

According to the writings of the Apostle Paul, Grace is the divine ability to do effortlessly what is humanly impossible. Grace is God’s Power actively at work in us to take us beyond human limitations or excuses. When grace is at work, you can achieve far beyond what your education, training or human ability can achieve.

Ephesians 3:7 NKJV
of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

1 Corinthians 15:10 NKJV
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Colossians 1:29 MSG
That's what I'm working so hard at day after day, year after year, doing my best with the energy God so generously gives me.

Colossians 1:29 NKJV
To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.

Ephesians 3:20 NKJV
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Philippians 4:13 AMP
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

There’s more in us than we use. There’s so much in you than you know. You contain much more. God has flooded your being with His Power and His Presence. It is time to believe in God’s investment in you. God has lavished you with rivers of His Spirit. He has baptized with His Holy Spirit. You are a God carrier. Wherever you are, the fullness of God’s Power is available. Be confident of the God in you. The greater One is in you. The Holy Ghost is in you. Recognize Him and release Him.

Ephesians 3:19 AMP
[That you may really come] to know [practically,through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being]unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!

Each one of us has the capacity to lead a thousand people. Yes everyone of us in CRIC can successfully Pastor a thousand member Church. You have within you the anointing to influence a thousand people. It is in you. You can do this. You can lead a large cell. You can Pastor a big Church. See Deuteronomy 32:30; Isaiah 30:17.

Isaiah 60:22 NKJV
A little one shall become a thousand,
And a small one a strong nation.
I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time.”

Joshua 23:10 NKJV
One man of you shall chase a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, as He promised you.

Deuteronomy 1:11 NKJV
May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you!

May God expand your capacity to receive. May He augment your ability to lead. May God cause His grace to abound towards you. May He increase His workings in you. May God enlarge the borders of your influence. May He extend the influence of your impact. May the grace for the thousand dimension rest upon you in the Name of Jesus. May every Church in the CRIC movement become a thousand times more than ever in the Name of Jesus, Amen. Don’t settle for less. It’s time to go BIG. It’s a new season.

Blessings,

DWF

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION