Sunday 16 December 2018

LIVING WITH MEANING

“Then Pilate said to him, Are you then a king? Jesus made answer, You say that I am a king. For this purpose was I given birth, and for this purpose I came into the world, that I might give witness to what is true. Every lover of what is true gives ear to my voice.” 
John 18:37 (BBE).

Have you discovered your place in destiny? For you to discover your place in destiny, you must understand your purpose. What is your assignment in life? Why were you made? What does God want to do with your life? When you understand these things it means that you have discovered your place in destiny. Our opening scripture shows us that Jesus understood His place in destiny.

Why is it important for you to understand your place in destiny? Understanding your place in destiny will give your life meaning or give you a sense of meaning. In other words, your life makes sense.

There are people who are fed up with their jobs. There are others who have no fulfilment in what they do. All this is because they are not functioning in their place. When you are in the wrong job; it means that what you are doing does not match up with why God sent you to this earth; that is why you are feeling dissatisfied. Immediately you discover your rightful place in destiny and you begin to walk in it there will be fulfilment and meaning added to your life.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You teach me to number my days, so that I may apply my heart to Your wisdom, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 39:4, Psalm 90:12, John 9:4,
Ephesians 5:16-17.

Doing the Word
Do not compromise where you know is your place in destiny for any worldly reputation or gain.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION