Thursday 20 December 2018

This Gospel

Dearly Beloved,

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom we have received the mandate and the commission to enlighten the peoples of this world with the knowledge of God’s Word by providing, packaging and sourcing for quality programming that inspire faith, refine character and empower change in individuals and societies. 

I believe that someday we will launch New Vision TV Europe; a TV station in the New Vision Family of Networks. We have a clear mandate to creatively and consistently present the Biblical message to a new generation without compromising its essence.

We are grateful for the launch of New Vision TV in Yenagoa that feeds and floods our African audience with information, inspiration and insight (with the inclusion of Southern Europe.) God has started something that will never stop. The Bible says, “Of the increase of His government and of peace there shall be no end.” See Isaiah 9:7a

We seek to proclaim the Gospel of Peace in sincerity, simplicity and in partnership with the Holy Spirit. I am passionate about seeing the Gospel dominate this world. My heart yearns to see the Gospel spread rapidly. The zeal of the Lord has consumed me. I have lost my dreams in His dreams. I have taken up His Vision to see souls saved, bodies healed, people delivered from all kinds of oppression. God help me. I have been enraptured with His dreams.

One night I woke up shouting, “My destiny is to preach the Gospel.” I kept on shouting it for a while. That was in October, 1996. It is still burning in my heart. I consider myself a bond slave of the Gospel. Christ’s dream for the world must be achieved in our generation. It must not die. It must not be delayed. It MUST come to pass. “And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations.” I am sold out to God’s redemptive plan. I will preach it. I will promote it. Together we will blanket this world with the Gospel. God is with us. He will help us. He will sponsor us. He will thrust us forward. Selah

Christ’s Bond Slave,

David Wale Feso

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION