Friday 14 December 2018

GOD WILL NOT HOLD BACK

“If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us?” 
Romans 8:32 (MSG)

From our opening scripture, it is made clear to us that God is willing to go to any length to let you know how much He loves you because He already put everything on the line for you, so right now, there is nothing He would not give to you gladly and freely.

This understanding will give you absolute confidence before God, such that the next time you ask for anything from Him, you would expect Him to give it to you freely without withholding anything back from you.

I will like you to see the sovereign declaration of God concerning you in Isaiah 43:2-5 (MSG), “When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you. "So don't be afraid: I'm with you…”  This should cause you to lose all your fear and all sense of insecurity because you are the focus of God's love who created you to love and to be loved.

Confession.
I am the focus of God's love. God loves me. He has accepted me in the Beloved. God wants me and He gave His best to have me. I am precious. I am valuable. I am the apple of His eyes and He hides me in the hollow of His hands. I have been bought with a price, therefore, I glorify God in my body and spirit which are God's. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 103:17, Jeremiah 31:3, John 10:28,
Romans 8:32-39.

Doing the Word
Be confident in God's love for you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION