Friday 31 May 2013

Align yourself with God’s plan 2.



“Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.” Hebrews 10:7(KJV)

Every time you make a choice towards a destination, you are separating yourself from something or identifying with something.

One day I was travelling and the Spirit of God began a dialogue with me, He said, “You are going to such and such a place?” And I answered, yes. Then He said, “Now the reason we are in this park is because of your purpose.” And I said, yes. He then said, “You are with these people now because of that purpose.” and I answered yes. Now, those people didn’t need to choose me to be there. So long as they were going to where they were going, we all had to be in that bus at that time together.

It is the same way with God’s purpose for your life. When you align yourself with God’s purpose, there are certain individuals that will have to associate with you because of that purpose. The reason we know anything about Lot in the Bible today was because Lot aligned himself with a man that was aligned with God’s redemptive plan and that man was Abraham. 

What is important to you? Is it becoming popular in your village and becoming a Chief. Can you remember the name of the very first Chief of your village? They are all history now because they were not involved with God’s redemptive plan. They have been forgotten by the men they lived for. And after now when we go to the other side, some of them are just going to burn in the fires of hell as though they never lived.

As we conclude this month’s devotional, remember that the Bible is a revelation of God’s redemptive plan. It reveals to us who God is. So if you want to know more of God, and walk in the Power of the Word of God in your life consistently, you must learn to acknowledge the Word of God as a divine personality and align yourself with His redemptive plan.

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for teaching me more about your Word in this month’s devotional. I ask that all that I've learnt in this month will cause me to be established in the Word of righteousness and cause me to walk in the Power of your Word every day of my life, in Jesus Name. Amen

Further Study 
Mark 8:34-38, John 4:34, John 6:38.

Doing the word
Put aside all your selfish desires and motives and live for God’s will.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION