Sunday 19 May 2013

Be led from within.



“The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.” Proverbs 20:27 (KJV)

The Bible calls your spirit the candle of the Lord. And we know that we use a candle for seeing. This therefore means that as a child of God, God will guide you and enlighten you through your spirit. It is important you understand this because until you become spirit conscious as a believer, you will miss God and you may not fulfill your destiny.

If you are not spirit conscious; by being led by God’s Spirit, how would you know the voice of God? You probably might expect Him to speak to you through your dream, and God does not always speak through dreams.

In Jeremiah 23:28(CEV), God speaking to His Prophets made a comparison between their dreams and His Word. He said, “Their dreams and my truth are as different as straw and wheat…” In other words, God calls dreams straw and His Word which is truth; He calls wheat. He calls His Word wheat because the seed is the Word of God.

Therefore, load your spirit with the Word of God and be attentive to the voice of the Holy Spirit, because He will speak to you and guide you in line with the Word of God. So, when you hear the voice of God’s Spirit speaking to you or guiding you from your spirit in the way you should go, know that it is God guiding you and leading you.

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for sanctifying my heart and making my spirit a sure guide to lead me in the way that I should go. I thank you Father for as I consistently renew my mind by your Word, I will be able to identify the good, acceptable and perfect will of God in all situations in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
Job 32:8, Romans 8:14, 2 Corinthians 4:6, Galatians 5:16.

Doing the word
Reach out to do all that God has impressed in your heart to do.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION