Wednesday 29 May 2013

A documentation of divine utterance.



“But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.”   Galatians 1:11-12(KJV)

Fourteen centuries before the birth of Christ, that is one thousand five hundred years before Christ was born, the first book of the Bible was written by a man called Moses. 

Moses wrote the book of Genesis according to the Bible. And the Bible attests that man was made on the sixth day. So if man was made on the sixth day, how do we know what happened between the first day and the fifth day? That tells me that the book of Genesis was written by someone who had divine revelation.

So, the book of Genesis is a revelation of the past. The Bible begins with a revelation and ends with a revelation. It begins with a revelation of the past and ends with a revelation of the future. Moses wrote the book of Genesis by revelation and gives us the account of creation. He could have only known that by the Holy Spirit.

Do you know that the Bible was written by about thirty six to forty authors, yet there is a harmony in the message of the Bible. When you read the whole Bible, (I will encourage you to read the whole Bible if you have not yet done so) you will discover that there is a Spirit behind the letters that gives a harmony of the message.

This is so because 2 Peter 1:20-21, lets us know that, “…no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” So the Bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Confession
I believe that the Bible is an accurate documentation of divine utterance. I believe that the Bible is infallible. I believe that the Bible is the Word of God in truth and I accept to live my life and pattern my thinking according to the Word of God revealed in the Bible.

Further Study
Ephesians 3:3-8

Doing the word
Pray Ephesians 1:17 for yourself today.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION