Friday 13 February 2015

The ministry of the Spirit.


"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: …"

1 Corinthians 2:9-10

Our opening scripture shows us that the things of God are revealed to us by the Holy Spirit. If you want to know God or the operations of God, then you must have a relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

In John 16:13 the Bible says, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." This shows us that fellowship and relationship with the Holy Spirit are the keys to minimizing your errors.



There is a ministry of the Holy Spirit in every believer to guide him into all truth and to show him things to come. Therefore without a genuine relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you would not go far spiritually. This is because the Holy Spirit is the One that the Father has assigned to bring us up spiritually.

Jesus said in John 14:16-17, "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." The Holy Spirit has being assigned to help you fulfill your destiny. He is your Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in me. He gives me counsel, and helps me in the fulfillment of God's destiny for my life. He helps me to pray in line with your will always. He is my advocate and He strengthens me with might in my inward man, even as I enjoy His abiding presence with me always, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

John 14:26, Romans 8:15-16, 26-27, Romans 14:17

Doing the Word.

Express joy by the ministry of the Holy Spirit in you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION