Wednesday 17 June 2015

Faithfulness gives access.

"He said, "Listen to my words: When there are prophets of the LORD among you, I make myself known to them in visions or speak to them in dreams. But this is not the way I treat my servant Moses. He is the most faithful person in my household. I speak with him face to face, plainly and not in riddles. He even sees the form of the LORD. ..."

Numbers 12:6-8(GW)

Moses had such intimacy with God in his day because he was the most faithful person amongst many in his walk with God. God said that he spoke to other prophets in visions or dreams but not so with Moses. God spoke to him face to face.

Exodus 33:11 says, "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend…" This teaches us that the man that is faithful will have access to hear from God directly. For some people, God only speaks to them through visions or dreams. They have never heard God speak to them directly or plainly.

If you would be more faithful to God and yielded to doing His will with all your heart, you will begin to hear his voice directly. That is one of the blessings of faithfulness.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you for my ears are anointed to hear your voice directly even as I commit to walking faithfully in your will in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Deuteronomy 34:10, Matthew 13:15-16, Genesis 18:17-33

Doing the Word

Reverence the Lord faithfully. As you do so, He will confide in you.

 

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION