Wednesday 10 June 2015

Don't become discouraged.

"I will climb my watchtower and wait to see what the LORD will tell me to say and what answer he will give to my complaint. The LORD gave me this answer: "Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance. Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed."

Habakkuk 2:1-3(GNB).

If you are feeling discouraged and thinking of giving up on the visions that God has shown to you concerning your future, God has a word for you today.

He says to you; "If you will be faithful with little things that I entrust into your hands and learn to do things my way, I will begin to increase my influence little by little, little by little, until I show you forth to the world as the man or the woman that was raised by my Spirit says God."

Remain faithful where you are and in that which He has called you to do. The Bible says in Galatians 6:9(ALT), "Now let us not become discouraged [or, weary] in the doing of good, for at the proper time we will reap, not being discouraged [or, if we do not get discouraged]."

"You may say, "Lord I have been in preparation, I've been waiting. When will my time come?" You've been asking me again and again. Yes, your waiting is not in vain for I am preparing you for the great things I have in store for you. Yes, the future I have in store for you is far greater than you can imagine. Yes keep preparing, keep preparing, keep preparing says the Spirit of God."

Therefore, be encouraged by the Word of God to you today, because your preparation is not in vain.

Confession

Dear Father, I hold on to your word to me above my feelings and every contrary evidence that I see around me. I know that every word that has gone out of your mouth would not return unto you void, but it shall accomplish that to which you sent it. Therefore, I am certain that the visions and prophesies you have given to me will all come through speedily in their season. Amen.

For further study read:

Luke 18:8, Psalm 27:14, Lamentations 3:25-26, Psalm 25:3, 1 Corinthians 16:13.

Doing the Word

Remain faithful in that which God has called you to do.

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION