Monday 15 June 2015

Answer your call.


"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Jeremiah 1:5

There are some of you reading this devotional right now that have a call into the ministry and many things in your hands are not turning right. You have been trying to adjust the plan to fit you, but the Lord says to you today, "Are you wiser than I, didn't I create you, didn't I make you for my purpose? I know why I made you and my plan is far better than yours. If only you will yield to me says God, all that you have been praying and believing for, I will put into your hands."

It is important that you listen to the voice of the Spirit to you today and retrace your steps back to the call that God has for your life. As long as you stay outside of your call, you will not experience the fullness of the blessings that God has for your life.

Continual resistance to God's call over your life can expose you to the enemy because you are in disobedience. David said in Psalm 119:67, "Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word." Therefore, as you repent today and make the necessary adjustments to do the will of God for your life, all that you have been praying and believing for will be put into your hands by God.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I surrender my will and my heart to do your will for my life. I say yes to Your call for my life. I submit myself in obedience to your will and your way from this day forward, and even as I do I thank you for the heavens are opened over my life and your grace is sufficient for me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Jeremiah 20:9, Acts 9:15, Acts 13:2, Romans 8:30, Galatians 1:15-16, 2 Timothy 1:9.

Doing the Word

Say yes to God's call on your life today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION