Tuesday 2 June 2015

Faithfulness to His will.

"And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever."

1 Samuel 2:35

Are you faithful? A faithful person is committed to doing the will of God. One of the ways God judges your faithfulness is your commitment to the desires of His heart and what pleases Him.

Using King Saul and King David as examples, Saul never thought of bringing the ark of the Lord back to Jerusalem where it should be. He was only concerned about being king over Israel. When David became King, one of his passions was to bring the ark of God back to Jerusalem and he did it. David was so faithful to God and God called him a man after My own heart.

The Bible says in Acts 13:21-22(AMP), "Then they asked for a king; and God gave them Saul son of Kish, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, for forty years. And when He had deposed him, He raised up David to be their king; of him He bore witness and said, I have found David son of Jesse a man after My own heart, who will do all My will and carry out My program fully. [I Sam. 13:14; Ps. 89:20; Isa. 44:28.]"

When you are faithful to God by being committed to His will and doing it like David, He will build you a sure house forever.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I ask that you fill me with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

1 Samuel 13:11-14, Psalm 89:20-24, 1 Chronicles 17:1-14.

Doing the Word

Faithfully persevere in doing all that God has put in your heart to do for the expansion of His kingdom on the earth.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION