Wednesday 24 June 2015

Faithfulness to another.


"And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?"

Luke 16:12

Are you faithful in that which belongs to another man? Or are you only focused on your own interest? Our opening scripture shows you that God expects you to be faithful in that which belongs to another. This is because your unfaithfulness in that which belongs to another can stop yours from coming.

For instance, if you desire to have your own business and you are currently working for someone now. You need to take care of the business as though it were your own. Work as though it were yours. Put all you have into it. As you do, God will give you your own. When God gives you your own, it will be different from that of the man who deceived and was fraudulent to get his own. When God gives you your own, He adds no sorrow to it.

Before God gave me this ministry, I served faithfully in my home Church after I got restored to Christ at seventeen. I prayed for my Pastor, the church, for souls, etc. I mobilized other young people to have all nights to pray for my Pastor and the ministry. I led souls to Christ, brought them to church and took up the responsibility to pioneer the fellowship for teenagers that grew to become one of the largest fellowships in the church. I gave financially and served physically with all my heart in various departments. Today, God has enabled me and counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry.

Instruction.

If you are currently working for others, do it with all your heart.

For further study read:

Luke 19:13-26, Genesis 39:1-9, 1 Corinthians 4:2

Doing the Word

Do not mismanage what others have committed to your trust. Maintain integrity.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION