Friday 12 February 2016

Right to sonship


Friday, February 12th
Right to sonship.

“But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!]”
John 1:13-14(AMP)

When you received Jesus into your heart and got born again, you received the right to become a child of God. If you are born again you are a child of God by right. In other words, you have access to the inheritance of the children of God.

It does not matter what your earthly parents say concerning your birth. Even if they said they did not want you or that you came by mistake, from the day you are born again, that does not count anymore. What matters from that point is that God wanted you; you have found your true identity in God.

Please say out loud if you believe this, “God wanted me. I have found my true identity in God.” Yes, God wanted you and He knew you even before you were formed in your mother's womb. You came as His choice. See Jeremiah 1:5.

Therefore, the moment you get born again, you are able to receive the legal right to become a son of God. 2 Corinthians 6:17-18 say, “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”

I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation below if you want to receive the legal right to become a son or daughter of God.

Prayer of Salvation.
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study, read:
Galatians 3:26, Galatians 4:6, 1 John 3:1.

Doing the Word.
Give God thanks for giving you the right to be His son.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION