Thursday 25 February 2016

No more curse


Thursday, February 25th
No more curse.

“The curse of Jehovah is in the house of the wicked; But he blesseth the habitation of the righteous.” Proverbs 3:33(ASV)

Understanding the doctrine of righteousness would empower me to live free from every curse because from the day I became righteous in Christ Jesus, every curse was reversed to a blessing. Some people are struggling to break curses in their lives. They have fought the enemies, they have fasted and struggled to be delivered from curses that have hindered their progress, yet to no avail. If only they can believe the gospel in Galatians 3:13-14 which says, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”

Believing this simple truth and choosing to appropriate it in your life can completely deliver you from every curse, but there are some that would not believe. Their minds are corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. So their struggle to be free continues.

The Bible says in Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, …” Proverbs 11:9(ASV) says, “… But through knowledge shall the righteous be delivered.” The knowledge of the truth of what Jesus Christ has accomplished for you already is what liberates you. Jesus Himself said, “… If ye abide in my word, then are ye truly my disciples; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:31-32(ASV)

Confession.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore the blessing of the Lord is upon me according to the Word which says, “Christ hath redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on me through Jesus Christ; that I might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Jesus has taken my curse, therefore I am free from every curse. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 49:25, Psalm 5:12,  Psalm 128:1-5.

Doing the Word
Read the blessings in Deuteronomy 28:2-14 and declare same over you and your household.






0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION