Friday 19 February 2016

This is your story...

Friday, February  19th
This is your story …

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
Philippians 4:13

Christ in you is sufficient for all that you go through in life. You can handle every challenge that comes your way because Christ is in you. There is power flowing inside you because Christ is in you.

You have enough help in you to handle everything that comes your way because Christ is in you. Christ in you is all the power you need for life and ministry. There is nothing that can outdo Christ in you.

Christ is always with you because He said in Matthew 28:20, “…and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Since Christ is in you and with you, it means that there is always enough power to handle anything that comes your way. You are not a weakling; you can face anything and come out victoriously.

This is your story: you came, you saw and you conquered. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

Confession.
Christ in me is sufficient for all my challenges. I am not a weakling; I can face anything and come out victoriously. This is my story: I came, I saw and I conquered because greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 39:1-6, Genesis 39:20-23, Psalm 1:1-3.

Doing the Word
Maintain a victorious attitude even in the midst of challenges. It will turn out for your glory.




0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION